Consumer electronics is one of the biggest industries in the world so, naturally, the processing of parts and components to meet industry demand can be complicated as parts become smaller, high-quality, and require faster production.
Some of the products we use daily can be classed as consumer electronics and these are usually made using precision machining – these include smartphones, smartwatches and step counters, computers and laptops, cameras, and more.
Over the years, the requirements of the industry have also changed and these days, products demand more lightweight materials, good heat dissipation, high strength, water and dust resistance, and seamless assembly. This means the CNC machined parts we produce need to be of high quality and high accuracy to ensure all parts can fit together perfectly, despite their ever-decreasing size.
To achieve this, we use our 4 and 5-axis machines including magnetic fixtures, vacuums, multi-station, and zero-point positioning systems. Here are some common examples from our recent projects:
1) For producing mobile phone cover parts, we use cylinder fixtures (including zero-turn cylinders.
2) For computer case processing, we use four and 0.5 axis schemes and electromagnet fixtures.
3) UAV cover processing – we adopt cylinder fixtures to process multi-angle holes.
4) For the processing of back covers for tablets or computers, we use vacuum suction fixtures.
We work with a range of industries, and over the years we’ve had the pleasure of working with companies and businesses across all sectors, manufacturing many types of commonly-used products. Here are some of the products we have recently worked on:
1) Military supplies: radars, wireless transceivers, military satellites, military communication equipment
2) Civilian products: TV receivers, radios, video recorders, recorders, laser players, alarm clocks, and more
3) Professional: Radios, TV transmitters, professional video recorders, broadcast controllers, various electronic instruments
4) Toys: various electronic toys and games
5) Sensors: Gyroscopes, ultrasonics, impact sensors, rotation sensors, magnetic identification equipment, pyroelectric infrared sensors, temperature sensors
6) Equipment for communication: filters, sound table filters, RF filters, IF filters, frequency discriminators
All of the above electronic product parts need CNC machining. The Weimi team is highly experienced within this industry. The engineering and programming department can quickly arrange preparations for machining therefore production can be set up efficiently. During processing, the quality control department can spot check the parts to ensure they meet specification and can be approved by the technicians. They not only ensure that the product is processed correctly but also that the product is free from any marks or blemishes.
Weimi produces high-precision parts for customers, and we strive for excellence every single day. We want our parts to be the best possible to ensure easier assembly of the final product – helping it run smoothly and last longer.
30% of Weimi’s customers are coming from the electronics industry. We always respect our clients and aim to provide fantastic customer service, quick response, fast production, full inspection, very quick delivery and a first-class after-sales service. That’s the way we get many long-term prime clients. (We also work with companies across multiple countries!)
We hope Weimi can help you and become your reliable and long-term partner.