No products were found matching your selection.
We are pretty sure that after reading Weimi’s previous article, you already know that we have many years of experience in cnc machining. Our customers come from all over the world and the products that we process are distributed to various industries. Weimi grows with them and creates profits and has win-win results.
Weimi's first customer engage in lighting industry. That customer was from Austria. At that time Weimi's factory was small with only 2 machines (lathe + milling machine). We had a small team: consisted one technician, responsibe for programming and a final quality inspection. All the work has been done by him. After exquisite technology and skilled operation by the technicians of Weimi there were no obvious knife marks, scratches, residues, grease, etc. Our customers were very satisfied with the quality.
Please see the following picture for your reference.
Over time, we accumulated a lot of experience, at the moment Weimi’s partners engage in lighting industry from from all over the world, they made Weimi success.
1. (pendant lamp)，Metal canopy, Slip ring, metal Tube, Holder, Body and Finial
There are many types of lamps that our company can produce including chandeliers, ceiling lamps, floor lamps, wall lamps, table lamps, and craft lamps.
Please see what lighting accessories we can produce:
Pendant lamps, Metal canopys, Slip rings, metal tubes, holders, bodies and finials.
Lamp Accessories – Processing Method in Weimi.
There are many methods of metal processing e.g: casting, forging, hammer anviling, turning, milling, planing, grinding, cutting, drilling, stamping, cold drawing, cold rolling, polishing, electroplating, powder coating and various heat treatments. The production of a component does not go through all the above-mentioned processes, but according to the functional requirements and characteristics of the parts we always decide to adopt one or more of the above-mentioned processes.
Several aspects related to processing lamp accessories:
1. Lathe processing, mainly used for processing various rotary surfaces, such as inner and outer cylindrical surfaces, conical surfaces, forming rotary surfaces and end faces.
2. Milling processing: mainly uses a milling cutter to process various surfaces of a metal parts. It can process planes, grooves, and various curved surfaces, gears, etc. A milling machine is a tool that producea metal parts with a milling cutter.
3. Cutting,can be divided into flame cutting, plasma cutting, and plasma heating cutting. For soft metal plates or round materials, pipes, and so on we always use cutting machine as it is simple and convenient.
4. Stamping to produce metal lampshades, lamp umbrellas, lamp bowls, and lamp housings, etc. The thickness of the thin steel plate used is 0.4-0.8mm and most of the aluminum plate is 0.8-.1.5mm thickness. According to the drawing we first cut the on metal sheet by the blanking machine. Continuing process the parts through the stamping machines, trim through the cutting machines, and finally polish, electroplate (or spray paint) the finished product.
5. Spin forming (processed by a spinning machine) . The material that we can process is gold, silver, copper, aluminum, ordinary steel, or high-strength stainless steel, low-alloy steel, and heat-resistant alloy. In addition to straight-line spinning, it can also be trimmed, divided, and profiled. This forming process is called a non-cutting process is a great prospect.
6. Welding is divided into electric welding and gas welding and it connects the metal parts. The welding method can be used to improve the appearance and reduce the structural parts.
7. Polishing, the surface of some metal parts (such as stainless steel, aluminum and aluminum alloy, etc.), in order to achieve the smoothness, in addition to turning, milling, planing or joining (including grinding wheel polishing). offen use cloth buffing polishing is required to finish the parts and to be sure that we meet customer’s requirements.。
8. Electroplating, including high-speed plating, laser plating, wire spraying,explosive spraying and vacuum plating. After electroplating, the lamp fittings are not only beautiful but also rust and corrosion resistant.
Weimi will give you the best processing plan for your product. We strictly take care about a structure, materials, surface treatment and any other requested requirements. Weimi assured that we will produce high-quality lighting products at the lowest cost.
welcome to send any inquiry to Weimi. We will give you a quote within 24 hours and offer the best service.