No products were found matching your selection.
In a result of great development of intelligent automation , machining demand is constantly increasing. so what is machining service?
Machining is a process of removing material through mechanical precision processing. There are two main types of mechanical processing: manual processing and Computerized Numerical Control
Manual processing refers to the method of processing various materials by manually operating mechanical equipment such as milling machines, lathes, drilling machines and sawing machines. Manual processing is suitable for small batches and simple parts production.
Computerized Numerical Control refers to the use of numerically controlled equipment by mechanical workers for processing. These numerically controlled equipment include machining centers, turning and milling centers, wire-EDM equipment, thread cutting machines, and so on. CNC machining is suitable for high-volume and complex-shaped parts.
Dongguan Weimi Hardware Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional machining company. Our team with more than 15 years of machining experience provides customers with comprehensive and high-quality CNC services. We provide services from raw material procurement to processing, surface treatment and packaging. Our customized services include CNC Milling processing, CNC Turning processing, Sheet Metal processing, Stamping processing and so on. Weimi also own a sample and a mass production workshop to meet customers machined needs.
What are the main factors of deformed workpieces? This mistakes might happen due to various machining errors and incorrect operations.
1. Workpiece deformation caused by workpiece clamping
Clamping can easily cause deformation of the workpiece. In order to avoid this it is necessary to select an appropriate clamping point and appropriate force according to the position of the clamping and support point that should be kept as far as possible, so that the clamping force acts on the support and the clamping point is closer to the processing surface. That would help to avoid deformation. The most effective way to solve the clamping deformation is to increase the stiffness of the part. Increased contact area between the workpiece and the fixture helps reducing the deformation of the workpiece during the clamping process.
2. Deformation caused by the material and structure of the workpiece
The size of the deformation is proportional to the shape complexity, aspect ratio and wall thickness. It’s also proportional to the stiffness and stability of the material. When designing parts it’s important to take into consideration these factors to minimize workpiece deformation. The structure of large parts should be more reasonable. Prior to processing, defects such as hardness and looseness should be strictly controlled to ensure the quality of the blank and reduce deformation of the workpiece.
3. Workpiece deformation caused during machining
During the cutting process, the workpiece might be a subject to cutting force. This is an elastic deformation in the direction of the force. There are few steps to avoid this problem. First of all we can improve the tool. That can reduce the friction between the tool and the workpiece. Next step is to improve the cooling capacity of the workpiece during the cutting process, and reduce the internal pressure.
After the workpiece is machined our company always carry on a strict inspection. Please see the main testing equipment that we use.
1. Dental gauge:It is mainly used to inspect the quality of the thread. It is strictly made according to national standards and has external and internal threads.
2. Needle gauge:helps to inspect the inner hole. It is build from two gauges: general and last gauge.
3. Vernier caliper:testing tool for measuring length inside and outside diameter and depth. The inner measurement is usually used to measure the inner diameter and the outer measurement is usually used to measure the length and outer diameter.
4. Micrometer:external inspection, inner diameter and depth as the vernier caliper. Each specification is measured by a different micrometer, such as outer micrometer, inner micrometer. Micrometer is more accurate than vernier caliper. It is accurate to 0.01 mm .
5. Altimeter: used to measure the depth of the product, such as the size from one end to the other. Measured size is more accurate than the vernier caliper - accurate to 0.001mm.
6. Three-dimensional detection equipment: accurately measurement of the size, angle, shape and position of threaded parts and workpieces. Suitable for machine manufacturing, precision engineering, mold manufacturing, mechanical parts, measuring tools, fixtures, molds. Used for quality inspection and comparison.
Weimi will not only guarantee a quality but also research many methods to reduce machining costs for customers. We can not reduce the purchase cost and ignore the quality, although our company always seek to new processes and technologies to strike a balance.
1. We always choose high-quality tools. That’s the first step to improve the efficiency of machining and costs. It helps to reduce the time of frequent tool breaks, springs, replacement of new tools etc.,
2. Our operator will choose the correct machining steps. While setting up a CNC device the programmer can accurately set the path of machining that can improve the efficiency and reduce the cost.
3. Every worker in Weimiis an experienced machining professional, it helps to increase processing efficiency. Each worker can easily deal with any problem in a quick time manner thanks to many years of experience. Therefore processing costs are significantly lower.
Weimi will always consider all aspects from the perspective of our customers. Choosing Weimi as a long-term partner will be a win-win situation.