No products were found matching your selection.
Aluminum alloy is the most widely used type of non-ferrous metal structure material in industry. It has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding and chemical industries. Weimi’s export about 98% of products – of which aluminium products accounted for about 71%.
1. 6061 aluminum alloy is produced by heat treatment and pre-stretching resulting in a high quality product. Although its strength cannot be compared with 2XXX or 7XXX series, it has many characteristics that magnesium and silicon alloys for example electroplating, good corrosion resistance, high toughness, no deformation after processing, dense and defect-free materials, its easy to polish and color film, excellent oxidation effect and many other excellent features.
Products produced by our company in lathe processing can guarantee the surface finish of R0.8, thanks to that we can avoid any knife marks. According to the performance of your product, many lathe parts don’t need to get a surface treatment.
The performance of 6063 and 6061 aluminum alloy is similar. Through our many years of experience, ordinary oxidation colors, black, 6061 or 6063 aluminum alloy can be used. It is recommended to use 6063 aluminum alloy because the performance is relatively stable during the oxidation process. We can say that the surface color of the product is more uniform and the surface is better. 6063 is a typical extruded alloy. 6063 aluminum alloy profiles have many advantages such as good plasticity, moderate heat treatment strength, good welding performance, and fantastic surface after anodizing. The following picture is our aluminum processing multicolor oxidation product.
If you have a product with a large diameter, such as 100mm, 200mm, 300mm, please feel free to contact our company and we will discuss further. We have a huge experience in this industry. The aluminum ring that you can see below with a diameter of 300mm has been produced in Weimi. We produce fixtures independently so we can ensure the processing accuracy and determine the relative positional relationship between the workpiece and the tool. This product is made from aluminum 6063 and adopts the profile technology to determine the size of the profile (to ensure the machining allowance). After the profile is completed, the outer circle and the inner circle are machined. Each ring after processing is placed on a wooden board and than placed between cardboard to avoid any scratches and ensure the highest quality. The cardboard in the middle of each product is isolated to avoid the scratches and then performed on a milling machine.
Finally, golden oxidation is performed. We can guarantee that each ring has a beautiful appearance. This product is an decorative element for a five-star hotel. Our company guarantee that the size is 100% correct in accordance with the drawings and the appearance is free of any flaws.
2. Seventh series aluminum alloys are mainly zinc with a small amount of magnesium and copper. The super-hard aluminum alloy contains zinc, lead, magnesium and copper. It’s hardness is close to steel. Strength of 7075 alloy is the biggest but its corrosion resistance is quite poor. Many parts machined on CNC use 7075 alloy.
Please see features below:
- High strength and heat treatable alloy.
- Good mechanical properties.
- Good usability.
- Easy to process and good wear resistance.
- T7351enhances corrosion resistance and fracture resistance
- High-strength materials for high-pressure structural parts.
7075 materials are generally added to a small amount of copper, chromium and other alloys. A7075 has relatively better mechanical properties and anodic reaction. It’s known as the best product from aluminium alloys. It has a high strength and is far better than any mild steel. It’s used in aerospace, mold processing, mechanical equipment and tooling fixtures. It is especially used in the manufacture of aircraft structures and other high-stress structures that require high strength and strong corrosion resistance.
7075 materials are mostly used in mechanical equipments, 3D printer accessories, safety equipment parts and it’s often use in surface treatment that is commonly used in color and black oxidation. 7075 can undergo color oxidation, but it is not common and is not as easy to operate as 6061 and 6063. To oxidize your part we might need to customize the toner so the oxidation will have a certain MOQ.
3. The 2000 series aluminum is not commonly used in conventional industries and is characterised by high hardness. The original cooper content is about 3-5%. The 2000 series aluminum rods belong to aviation aluminum materials, although relatively more aluminum 2024 is used.
4. 1100 is industrial pure aluminum and the aluminum content (mass fraction) is 99.00%, can’t be strengthened by heat treatment, has a high corrosion resistance, electrical and thermal conductivity, low density, good plasticity, and can produce various aluminum materials through pressure processing.The strength is low. Other process performance is basically the same as 1050A. 5052 aluminum plate is AL-Mg series alloy aluminum plate. Magnesium is the main alloying element in 5052 alloy aluminum plate. 1100 is the most widely used type of rust-proof aluminum. This alloy has high strength, especially fatigue resistance: plasticity and corrosion resistance. High performance, can not be strengthened by heat treatment, good plasticity in semi-cold work hardening, low plasticity in cold work hardening, good corrosion resistance, good weldability, poor machinability, and can be polished.
1 series and 5 series aluminum plates are commonly used. Among them, 1 series aluminum is pure aluminum and 5 series is alloy aluminum. Relatively speaking, 5052 has better corrosion resistance. Customers can choose the appropriate material according to the performance of their products. Weimi customers use aluminum 1100 more in chassis power box products. When purchasing materials, they are double-sided films that we can purchase that prevents surface scratches during processing.
If you have any aluminum products to be processed, please don’t hesitate to contact Weimi at anytime. Great customer service and satisfaction guaranteed !