No products were found matching your selection.
What is surface treatment? It forms a layer of one or more special properties on the surface of the material by physical or chemical means. Surface treatment can improve the appearance, texture, function and other aspects of the product. In the machining industry, anodizing, rust, or other conditions may appear on the surface during processing, transportation, storage, etc. Therefore, we often do another layer of surface treatment on the surface of the cnc parts to ensure the good performance and corrosion resistance of the product to prolong the service life. Of course, some surface treatments will also play a certain decorative role. Different materials and products will use different surface treatment. The following are some of the surface processing methods commonly used by Weimi to help customers:
- Anodizing: in the actual process, there are many anodizing methods for aluminum alloy. Due to the characteristics of this process, it produces a hard protective layer on the surface of aluminum parts, which can achieve the purpose of coloring, and thus results in a good decorative effect. Anodizing requires strict materials, and different materials have different decorative effects on the surface. The commonly used aluminum materials are 6061, 7075, 6063. This process is often used in the switch panel, aluminum electronic cigarette case and communication equipment parts that we make for customers in the electronic industry. There is no problem with any color.
- Black coating: black coatingis a common means of chemical surface treatment, which produces a layer of anodizing film on the metal surface to isolate air and achieve the purpose of rust prevention. When the general customer's requirements for appearance are not high, we will recommend black coating treatment, which is generally used for iron materials.
- Brushing: surface brushing is a kind of surface treatment means to form a line pattern on the surface of the CNC parts by grinding the product, so as to have a decorative effect. As the surface brushing treatment can reflect the texture of metal materials, it has been more and more popular and widely used by our customers. Compared with other surface treatment, brushing treatment can make the metal surface obtain non-specular like metallic luster, which has very strong decorative effect like silk satin. In the construction industry, there are elevator door plate, escalator decorative plate, and in the construction hardware industry, there are leading, hinge, handle, lock decorative plate, and so on. We customized various 3C digital products for customers, such as laptop panel, keyboard panel, mobile phone panel, LCD frame, battery cover plate, camera protection slide cover, digital camera lens slide cover plate and other needs are gradually increasing. There are other kinds of electronic products, such as MP3, MP4, DVD player, projector, etc. - aluminum alloy and stainless steel are very suitable for brushing.
- Polishing: the function of polishing is to remove the oxide and corrosion from the vehicle paint surface with oxidation, blackening and scratch, so as to restore the cleanness of the paint surface. To reduce the surface roughness of the cnc parts, in order to obtain a bright, flat surface processing method. Generally, if the customer uses stainless steel materials, they will use polishing treatment, mostly for stainless steel shaft or some appearance parts. After mechanical polishing and electro polishing, the aluminum parts can be close to the mirror effect of stainless steel.
- Sandblasting: this kind of surface treatment is commonly used for aluminum to overcome and cover up some defects in the machining process of aluminum alloy and meet some special requirements of customers for product appearance. There are glass sand, carborundum, tungsten sand, etc., showing different feelings. Fine sand mold can also show high-grade products. And it can realize different reflection or matte at will, and make the surface of cnc parts get certain cleanliness and different roughness. Generally, we will use this kind of surface treatment on aluminum products to help customers achieve the beautiful effect of product surface.
- Electroplating: electroplating is the process of plating a layer of other metals or alloys on the metal surface, so as to prevent metal anodizing(such as rust), improve wear resistance, conductivity, reflectance, corrosion resistance and enhance aesthetics. The outer layer of many coins is also electroplated. In addition to metal, plastic products can also be electroplated. According to various electroplating needs, there are different functions:
- Copper plating: used for backing to improve the adhesion and corrosion resistance of the plating layer. (copper is easy to anodize, after anodizing, the copper green will no longer conduct electricity, so copper plating products must undergo a protection procedure for the copper surface).
- Nickel plating: used for backing or appearance, to improve corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
- Gold plating: to improve conductive contact resistance, improve signal transmission (gold is the most stable and most expensive).
- Zinc plating is a surface treatment technology that plating a layer of zinc on the surface of materials to play the role of beauty and rust prevention. Generally, the main method is hot galvanizing.
- Silver plating: improve conductive contact impedance and enhance signal transmission.
- Spraying: powder coatingbelongs to spraying, which refers to powder coating, that is, coating with powder coating. This process is often used in our customized sheet metal parts, and the purpose of plastic products spraying is to form a solid continuous coating on its surface, to play its role in decoration, protection and other special functions.